POLARIS4MUSIC

Jason Jia Welcome and Introduction

FNG Paras

Hello, I’m Jason Jia. Some of you may know me. I’ve been working on musical instruments since 2011. I have extensive experience in the musical instrument industry and made many friends along the way. I’m proud of the success I’ve achieved in manufacturing very high quality instruments. I know how challenging it is in todays’ highly competitive market. I created this forum not only for Polaris4Music. It’s about the Chinese musical instrument industry which includes to name a few: DHgate, Firefly, China Musical Instruments, R&D and many other third party guitar companies. The purpose is to constructively discuss and share information about the vast resources available from this part of the world. I will be more than happy to share my knowledge and experience in this area. Hopefully, this will result in a better informed community of guitar enthusiasts, promote positive interaction and allay any concerns and uncertainty in what may be a daunting shopping experience to some.

A little history: In 2014, I established the brand "Bad Cat” DBA Bad Cat Instruments. The first Bad Cat guitar was the Luxury Green model and quickly became very popular. It generated so much interest, we were inundated with orders. As a result, Gibson tried to stop us by alleging theft of intellectual property. They continue to harass and threaten us. It’s like David and Goliath.

CGTN (China Global Television Network) interviewed me about my guitar brand. During the interview, we talked about the Bad Cat brand name. That was when we came up with the Shengze brand name which I am very proud of. Shengze is actually my Chinese given name. Throughout all of this, I’ve learned to approach challenges with the Three I’s:
Inspiration
Imagination
Initiative 
These concepts have served me well. My journey is both rewarding and motivating. I’ll be at it for a long time. Let’s take this opportunity to share ideas, learn from each other and enjoy this global music adventure.

Sincerely,

Jason Jia

Edited by FNG Paras
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/17/2023 at 6:17 AM, whred5 said:

great bio Jason, im interested in purchasing a guitar how do I go about it please?

On 10/22/2023 at 2:43 PM, Michael912000 said:

Thank you for brining your instruments to the world. I am looking forward to becoming part of the family as soon as i can find out how to order a guitar.

https://discord.com/channels/1133261292321378395/1133261292761792633/1168136517005357076

https://discord.com/channels/1133261292321378395/1133261292761792633/1172012435805323264

Links are to Discord server and there links to Bad Cat

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

• 2 months later...