POLARIS4MUSIC

First!

Tom

Sup peeps... I know nothing about this place but from a mention in a YT vid by Fulton Street Beats he was talking about getting guitars from Aliexpress and said that you guys do stuff to help folks get stuff safely and quality wise... well I bought tons of stuff off eBay NP... but was always leery about ali and never spent a dime there but that guy has got some nice guitars from there so I looked and saw these ... I love the whit one and always wanted the Gibson model but there 4k now and I never could commit to the Epi one cause I just don't like the head stock shape and they were around 400 during production but now want 1.2k so these look great and really even if they didn't play great they would look great as wall hangers...LOL anyone have experiance with either one? or do you know reputible Ali sellers I can trust??? thanks in advance... Great to be here!!!

https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256803789176619.html?gatewayAdapt=glo2usa

https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256805750029027.html?gatewayAdapt=glo2usa

SG-Electric-Guitar-Cream-White-Mahogany-Body-Double-Shake-Tremolo-Spot-Fast-Free-Shipping.jpg

Guitar-promotion-black-cruciform-SG-six-string-electric-guitar-rosewood-fingerboard-shell-inlay-silver-accessori.jpg

• Like 1

Hello All ! Thanks for letting me join !  So far i got tow Axes from Jason .

I do have some other guitars from other makers and. I am not going to lie these From P4M kick the snot out of some of the stuff I paid a lot more from !  So Jason and Team Thank you and keep up the awesome work!!  

PXL_20230920_190613367.jpg

PXL_20230918_180714049~2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 5 months later...