POLARIS4MUSIC

Polaris SCAM

How is it a SCAM just because you're not getting questions answered?

I get questions answered all the time by staff and adjunct folks here. And have successfully ordered and received exactly what I wanted and expected multiple times. I don't understand how you don't get the reason for this chat. Look up "optics" in how it applies to public relations. And do what you need to do where you need to do it for questions to be answered. 

If you know, you know. If you don't know, don't just immediately start yelling "SCAM!" with nothing to back it up. Please. It makes us all look bad.

OK pleb where are the guitars for sale how do you order them etc etc. Why is everything so frigging hard eith you bunch of xxxx why will no one give any answers to simple questions. People want to buy cheap guitars it's as easy as that. If it was run like a proper sales page people wouldn't keep asking the same unanswered questions. Why make it so unprofessional unless you are just a bunch of school kids talking about buying a guitar when mommy loans them - you some money. You goo on ebay and you buy a guitar- how does this poxy Facebook page work? I have money that I want to spend - just give me a choice? Some details, how to pay, deadline dares, delivery dates. How to get your money back when this page closes down etc etc. Proper credit card payments - delivery costs - non of that PayPal crap or scammers making private message requests.  Just be professional and provide the basic info at the top of the page - so easy.....